Friday, September 22, 2006

Digital Show and my first interview!

A couple of my pieces can be seen in an online digital show from September 16th - November 26th 2006. So click on this here link and check out all the cool stuff on there.

Also, I have just done an online/email based interview about my work and quiet life for a design magazine based in Taiwan called Freedom Magazine . The magazine explores and shares the experiences of people around the world in all aspects of the design industry. They also report some interesting things (like special hotels or fantastic shops...etc) from around the world. They aim to make their readers feel free and widen their view which I think is great. I don't know when it will be published, but it will all be in Chinese so I'll just have to look at the pretty pictures!

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

How exciting!!
Penny.