Wednesday, January 31, 2007
6 Weird Things
Penny from Natural Attrill has recently tagged me to list 6 weird things about myself, and then "tag" another six to do the same.
Here are the instructions (which I've just copied from Penny's blog!):
"The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."
So here we go!
1. I am totally deaf in my left ear. So if you try to converse with me on my left side, forget it, I can't hear you. So now you know why I sometimes switch sides as we're walking down the street or why I always have to sit in a particular seat in a bus, train, pub, resturant etc. It really bugs me if I have to rotate my head 180 degrees at a social gathering.
2. When I get worried or bored I chew the inside of my mouth. Its disgusting and I know its not good for me. I'm really trying to give up.
3. I eat ALL burgers and hot sandwiches with a knife and fork. No exceptions.
4. I am a grade 6 trumpeter.
5. I will judge you on how you wear your hair and clothes. I can't help it, there must be something wrong with me. I consider it a type of discrimination, so honestly I'm not proud. If I meet you for the first time and you are victim to wearing something like elecro-punk fluorescent colours, mirrored aviator sunglasses, asymmetrical messed up hair with expensive highlights that took you 12 hours to straighten/ back comb, leg warmers, 2 belts, skinny jeans, etc etc, do you like The Towers of London and The Horrors? OH NO! Then too late, I have already considered you to be a total pillock. (Oh, apart from Vince Noir and Russell Brand.)
I'm 27 years old and I shouldn't care how the youngsters dress these days. But for some reason it does and it really offends me!
6. I love blankets. If I'm at home, I'll have one around me. I've tried a poncho, but its not the same. Snuggling under a blanket is the best.
Here are the six who I've tagged. I don't know many people who blog very regularly, so I do hope they don't mind so much!
Garreth F Hirons
The Midnight Orchestra