Monday, July 10, 2006

A zombiegirl

Well! It has been brought to my attention recently that I am starting to slip into a world of cute! I blame this on my Nintendo upbringing... Super Mario and Mushroom Land have a lot to answer for. Anyways, I hope this satisfies the horror-lovers out there. If not, I'm sorry, I did my best!

At work I am working on some traditional floral greeting cards. I find painting flowers all day quite tranquil actually!
(Now where are my woolen slippers and knitting patterns?)

8 comments:

Instantiable said...

OMG! I love it! How big is the original? That's so great. Somehow still cute, but maybe I'm just weird.

Instantiable said...

Oh, also, it would be cool to put that on my Masscots site, but I obviously cannot do that without your permission. And if you wanted I could make up a back-story...
--Umbralkin

Instantiable said...

Fabulous. It will be nice to put up a submission by someone who actually has talent! Do you want to make a signed version or anything? Should I write the backstory? This is rather exciting for me. The few readers I have are sure to be pleased by something clean (looking) and fun!

Instantiable said...

Looks like people are encouraging you to post pretty city-scapes. I guess I'll have to treasure my little zombie...

AstridMueller said...

Haha! Crazy but cute! Love it =)

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Cool work !! If she isn't there already you should submit her to www.Zombiedollars.com along with the name of your fave Zombie movie !!

Anonymous said...

Ah what a cutie! Please could she come play over at ZombieDollar$? We'll give her only the freshest brains, and I promise the bigger zombies won't pick on her!

Unknown said...

Zombiedollar$!! My word... It would be an honour!