Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cheerleader & A Wedding


Here's how the cheerleader designs will turn out once they've had the embroidery treatment. Ain't she just so cute!

Also, Jack's brother, Tom is getting married in the summer. The reception will be at Maggie's farm (!) So the I've sent him and his fiancee, Karen some roughs of how I thought I could tie in the wedding, summer and farm themes together into a rough design. Here's just a few of the sketches, thankfully they were pretty pleased with them.

3 comments:

natural attrill said...

Hiya,
Your farm sketches are just brill! they would be fantastic as a kids book illustration, really looking forward to seeing this in colour.
P.x

Pea said...

Hi I'm Pea and have just found your blog which I will add to my list. Your cheerleader is *so* cute! What will she be used for?
Great work x

Unknown said...

Hello Pea!
Glad you like my cheerleader. I did a set of 10 designs for a very small machine embroidery company based out in Australia.