Sunday, March 09, 2008

Checkered Rabbit



This is a rabbit made from the same pattern that I created from before, but I have changed it's ears. I think I prefer them this way.

On Friday I was told the greetings card company that I work full time for has ceased trading. This means I'm now officially redundant along with everyone else at the company with immediate effect. Not great news and I'm feeling really down, a bit lost and very worried about my finances and about the direction my career is suppose to be heading in. Not sure what to do with myself really.

7 comments:

natural attrill said...

Sorry to hear your bad news, I am sure that with your talent you will soon find another interesting job. Try to stay positive!
Lovely little rabbit, I like the diamond fabric.
Look after yourself,
P.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deb said...

hello marisa. i am sorry to hear the news about your job. as penny has said above, i am sure you will find a new job as your work is fantastic! the rabbit is beautiful. so beautiful that i went to see if it was on etsy but it was sold! dx.

Jennie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the redundancy. It must be heartbreaking for you and so unexpected. I could give you the cliche of 'it will all work out in the end', but I doubt you want to hear that right now. Try to keep your chin up.
*hugs*
p.s I love the rabbit. It's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

this rabbit reminded me Alis in Wonderland somehow :) don't know why)

Catherine Hayward said...

I'm sorry to hear about the redundancy too. I'm sure something good will be around the corner, it may not feel like it at the time, but something will come up.
The bunny's great :D

lady desidia said...

Oh! it is simply precious!!

Kara said...

ahhh so cute